Returns & Warrantee
25 years - Pipe & Fittings (Aluminium/Copper/Pex-a/Pex-b/Pex-Al-Pex) ; Aluminium Extrusion
3 years - Compressor/Condensing Unit
For other unspecified product, Please consult with specialist for further information.
This warranty covers faults in the product construction, material and assembly.
Warranty starts from the date of purchase, found upon inspection by an 3rd party independent authorized representative, to be defective in construction, material or assembly, will be repaired or exchanged with an equivalent product free of charge.
Replaced items become IMS’s property.
All replacement products will be available for collection without charge to the customer.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
• The item has been installed by a licensed plumber
• Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product
• Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) is provided
• The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided
This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
• Unsuitable or improper use
• Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided
• Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
• Normal wear and tear
• Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
• Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
• Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes
To the fullest extent permitted by law, IMS excludes all liability for damage or injury to any person, damage to any property, and any indirect consequential or other loss or damage.
For all warranty queries customers are to contact the branch where the product was purchased. These details can be found on your purchase invoice.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.